It is now possible to enrol in the 2013 editions of the courses Pixel organises. The deadline for sending the grant application to the National Agencies is 30 April 2013.
1. European Project Planning (to be held in Florence: Edition 33 from 20 to 25 May 2013; Edition 34 from 30 September to 5 October 2013).The course will provide participants with the skills for successfully accessing European funds in the field of education, training and culture
2. European Project Management (to be held in Florence from 4 to 9 November 2013). The course will provide participants with the skills for successfully managing European funds in the field of education, training and culture
3. European Projects for Schools (to be held in Florence from 6 to 11 May 2013). The course is addressed to schools teachers and staff who wish to acquire the skills for successfully accessing and managing European projects in the field of education.
4. Edutainment: Videogames and Media for Education (to be held in Florence from 25 to 30 November 2013). The course is addressed to teachers who wish to acquire the skills for using Videogames and Multimedia for educational purposes
5. Media Education for teaching and learning (to be held in Florence from 21 to 26 October 2013). The course is addressed to teachers who wish to acquire the skills for using new media for educational purposes
The participation to the in-service training courses can be fully funded by the Lifelong Learning Programme.
The courses are included in the Grundtvig/Comenius database http://ec.europa.eu/education/trainingdatabase
Therefore those who wish to participate can obtain a training grant to cover both the course fee and accommodation and subsistence costs (in the Database course codes are: European Projects for Education: IT-2013-860-001; Edutainment: IT-2013-861-001; Media Education: IT-2013-859-001; European Project Planning: IT-2013-855-003; European Project Management: IT-2013-854-001).
For more information about the courses please visit www.pixel-online.net and http://europlan.pixel-online.org or write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org