Within the framework of the 2016 programme cycle of the « Human Rights and Democracy in Action » EU/CoE Pilot Projects Scheme, a new call for project proposals has been launched.
This programme cycle will focus on consolidating the outcomes produced so far (See outcomes 2013 - 2014). In particular, support will be provided to the translation, adaptation, further development and dissemination of the previous outcomes, further piloting of the existing tools and supporting their introduction in the education systems of the participating countries.
Deadline: 12 June 2016
- Call for project proposals
- Concept 2016 programme cycle
- Appendix I - Application Form
- Appendix II - Provisional budget (template)
- Appendix III – Reference Letter
- Appendix IV - Template Grant Agreement (for information)